HAWC offers free comprehensive services to all individuals experiencing domestic violence.
- Speak to someone immediately. HAWC’s 24 hour hotline (1-800-547-1649) is available to listen, offer referrals and resources, and discuss ways of increasing your safety.
- Get involved in HAWC’s comprehensive services. Call any of our offices to set up an intake appointment so you can receive our short-term crisis intervention services.
- Get help with a restraining order. Advocates are available in our local courthouses to offer help with restraining orders.
- Get support at the hospital. Advocates are available in our local hospitals to offer medical advocacy through our Crossroads Program.
- Get shelter. Call our hotline at 1-800-547-1649 for support or call SafeLink, the statewide domestic violence shelter hotline at 1-877-785-2020.