Please join us in welcoming HAWC’s new Executive Director, Anthony DiPietro, at our Working to Heal Breakfast—and lend your support to HAWC’s mission of providing critical services to victims of domestic violence in 23 cities and towns.
Anthony DiPietro comes to HAWC with more than ten years’ of nonprofit experience in operations, finance, human resources, communications, and project management; he served three years as the Chief Operating Officer for the Institute for the Study & Practice of Nonviolence in Providence, RI.
Many thanks to our current Corporate Sponsors: Analogic, CSL Americas, Kelly’s Roast Beef, Johnson O’Connor Feron & Carucci LLP, and Eastern Bank. Many sponsorship opportunities are still available (please see below).
Corporate Sponsor ($1,500)
- Listing as a Lead Sponsor on HAWC’S website, social media and email blasts
- Reserved table seating for ten individuals
- Naming your table with your company name or in memory/honor of a loved one
Table Host ($500)
- Reserved table for ten individuals
- Naming your table with company name or in memory/honor of a loved one
- Admission into the breakfast
- Knowing that your contribution goes directly to HAWC’s comprehensive programs
For more information, sponsorship, and ticket sales, e-mail or call Paula Gomez Stordy at 978-744-2299 extension 16.