As an non-profit organization our fundraisers and events offer us the opportunity to increase community awareness. The financial resources raised are critical to us continuing to provide free comprehensive services.
HAWC's Annual Working to Heal Breakfast is an opportunity for us to highlight a specific program and bring forth the voice of a client. Staff, community members, collaborating partners, funders and others gather together to hear the true impact of HAWC services for a survivor of domestic violence.
The annual Walk/Run for HAWC is our largest and longest running fundraising event. It is also an opportunity to send a loud and clear message of celebration for those who have freed themselves from abuse, support for those still working toward freedom, and honor for those who remember a loved one who lost their life to violence. This outdoor event is a perfect opportunity for students and people of all ages to get involved.
- 2/06/2017: 25th Annual Walk for HAWC Welcomes Stephen J. Feron as Committee Chair
- 1/24/2017: Herrington ‘honored’ for opportunity to lead HAWC
- 1/20/2017: HAWC Names Paula Herrington Permanent Executive Director, Terminates Employment of Rachel Morgan
- 10/25/2016: HAWC’s Working to Heal Breakfast Exceeds Goal by $10K
- 8/04/2016: Celebrate Life Through Softball to Benefit HAWC
- 8/02/2016: HAWC Responds to Recent Domestic Violence Tragedy in Salem
- 4/25/2016: HAWC Announces Departure of Executive Director; Appoints Interim Leader
- 1/29/2016: Local Domestic Violence Service Providers Reach Out to Community in Peabody as They Mourn the Death of Elisete Benevides
- 11/11/2015: HAWC’s Response to Recent Tragedy in Lynn
- 10/30/2015: HAWC Welcomes new Director of Community Programs & Partnerships
- 10/28/2015: HAWC’s Working to Heal Breakfast Raises Nearly $40,000!
- 8/25/2015: HAWC Kicks Off Back to School Drive!
- 8/17/2015: HAWC Receives $2,500 Grant from KIPP Academy of Lynn
- 6/30/2015: Three new Members Join HAWC’s Board
- 6/17/2015: Volunteers Warmly Appreciated at Annual Celebration
- 5/06/2015: 23rd WALK for HAWC Brings in More than $100K
- 3/02/2015: Eastern Bank Charitable Foundation Sponsors 2015 Walk as Lead Sponsor
- 11/10/2014: HAWC Awarded $5,000 Grant from Verizon
- 10/23/2014: Annual Breakfast Exceeds Goal!
- 9/18/2014: HAWC Hires New Director of Development
- 5/14/2014: Cummings Foundation’s Award
- 10/07/2013: HAWC Board Names Anthony DiPietro Executive Director
- Walk/Run for HAWC 2013 on May 24, 2013 12:00 pm
- Working to Heal Breakfast 2013 on October 23, 2013 7:30 am
- Thanksgiving Day Yoga on November 28, 2013 8:00 am
- Give Out Loud this Holiday Season! on December 5, 2013 7:30 pm
- Annual St. Patrick’s Day Irish Breakfast and Political Roast on March 14, 2014 7:30 am
- Run for HAWC 2014 on May 4, 2014 9:00 am
- Walk for HAWC 2014 on May 4, 2014 12:00 pm
- OM-Coming Benefit Yoga Class for HAWC on September 19, 2014 6:00 pm
- North Shore Women in Business HAWC Fundraiser on October 16, 2014 5:30 pm
- 4th Annual Working to Heal Breakfast on October 22, 2014 7:30 am
- SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT on January 21, 2015 6:00 pm
- White Ribbon Gala on February 27, 2015 8:00 pm
- SAVE THE DATE: WALK for HAWC on April 26, 2015 12:00 pm
- ABT Community Yoga for HAWC on May 9, 2015 9:00 am
- ABT Community Yoga for HAWC on May 16, 2015 9:00 am
- ABT Community Yoga for HAWC on May 23, 2015 9:00 am
- Save the Date: 24th Walk for HAWC on April 24, 2016 9:00 am
- 6th Annual Peace Pipes Concert on May 7, 2016 7:30 pm
- 6th Annual Working to Heal Breakfast on October 20, 2016 7:30 am
- Racing for Change on November 22, 2016