HAWC offers free one on one advocacy meetings. Individuals receive support, information, and safety planning utilizing a problem-solving approach based on the empowerment model. The goals of HAWC's Advocacy program are:
Acceptance and validation are an integral part of meeting with a HAWC advocate.
- getting emotional and physical safety
- making personal choices and options
- gaining a greater understanding of the impact of domestic violence
To schedule a one on one appointment with a HAWC advocate, please call
- 978-744-8552 for our Salem office
- 781-592-9900 for our Lynn office