A typical HAWC family includes a parent, two young children, and two older children or teenagers. We hope that every member of each of our families will receive what he/she needs most this holiday season.
Please note: Gifts must be new, unwrapped, and gender-inclusive, and of course all must be free of violent themes.
- Multicultural dolls
- STEM toys
- Art & School Supplies
- Sports-related items
- Action figures
Other Priority Needs
- Gift cards for teens (i.e. movie theater, Amazon, Dunkin Donuts)
- New leggings, pajamas, underwear in both Child and Adult Sizes
- Hats, socks, gloves, scarves
- Warm blankets
- Educational toys, games & puzzles
- Books (English & Spanish)
Donations of gift cards, especially those from Target, Kohl’s, Old Navy, and Amazon, since they allow parents to buy exactly what their families need!
How to make a donation
Donations may be dropped off or shipped to the address below:
Now through December 6, 2019
9:00am – 5:00pm M-F
27 Congress Street,
Salem, MA 01970