HAWC offers varied valuable employment opportunities. With diverse skills and a passion for serving the community, staff members at HAWC dedicate themselves to three core values:
- Excellence Provide quality care to the families that HAWC serves and collaborate with other HAWC members to advance HAWC’s mission.
- Communication Combine open and honest communication with active listening to keep clients, staff, and volunteers informed while responding to criticism with promptness and professionalism.
- Climate Uphold a positive, curative environment for clients and staff by respecting and celebrating diversity, growth, connection, hard work, and fun.
As an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer, HAWC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation.
Our current open positions include
- Shelter Relief Staff
- SAFEPLAN Advocate
- Senior SAFEPLAN Advocate
- Cape Ann Domestic Violence Advocate
- Parent Child Trauma Recovery Program Liaison
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Staff Attorney