- 35 Park Street
- Monday, Thursday and Friday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Tuesday: 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Two pre-packed bags, one with non-perishables and one with perishables, will be available per household once every two weeks. In lieu of the Weekend Food Bag program, families with school aged children will be able to come to the Food Pantry every week. In addition, the Grab ‘n Go program with bags of healthy snacks for those experiencing hardship in acquiring and storing food is available.
- People who haven’t used the Food Pantry before will be asked to fill out a brief in-take form.
- Please bring re-useable bags to make it easier to carry.
Beverly Public Schools Food Services
- Beverly High School, 100 Sohier Rd
- Monday – Friday: 10:30 am-12:30 pm
- And the following parks:
- Apple Village, 600 Manor Rd
- Goldway Park, 9 South Hardy St
- Holcroft Park, 10 Gage St
- Monday – Friday: 11:30 am-12 pm
- Any child 18 and under can receive a complete nutritious bagged lunch & breakfast for the next morning at the locations and times listed above.
- Please note this is a to-go option and meals may not be consumed at the pick up locations.
- If you have a Beverly student and cannot access any of these meals sites and are in need of lunch services please reach out to the Food Service Director, Christina Leal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-921-6132 ext 11129.
Beverly Senior Center
- 90 Colon Street
- Monday – Friday between 11:15 and 11:30 am
- Hot meals to go will be available daily to anyone 60 and older. Meals need to be ordered two days in advance by calling 978-921-6017.
- Anyone who has not been to their meal site before will need to give some basic information when they call.
Living Hope Church of the Nazarene Food Pantry
- 556 Cabot Street
- Thursday mornings from 10 am-12 pm.
- Bag will be handed out one person at a time and/or curb side.
Free Community Meals in Beverly
Take out meals are available at the following times and locations:
|Monday||6:00 PM||First Baptist Church||221 Cabot St.|
|Tuesday||6:00 PM||First Parish, Unitarian||225 Cabot St.|
|Wednesday||6:00 PM||Living Faith Methodist||2 Dane St.|
|Thursday||6:00 PM||Living Faith Methodist||2 Dane St.|
|Friday||6:00 PM||St. Peter's Episcopal||4 Ocean St.|
|Saturday||12:30 PM||First Baptist Church||221 Cabot St.|
|Sunday||6:00 PM||St. Peter's Episcopal||4 Ocean St.|
Salvation Army Food Pantry
- 50 Elliott Street
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:30-11:30 am and 1:00-2:45 pm.
Meals on Wheels
- Meals on Wheels delivers meals daily to elders (age 60 or older) who meet specific qualifications. A voluntary, confidential $2 donation is requested.
- For more information, call Senior Care Inc.’s Information & Referral Department at 978-281-1750
If anyone should have difficulty connecting with food resources, please reach out to Beverly Bootstraps at 978-927-1561.